A personal loan is a versatile financial product that can give consumers access to money that they may not have on hand. Personal loans can be used for almost anything and typically offer reasonable interest rates and repayment terms. To learn more about personal loans, check out some of the resources we have created below:
- Best Personal Loans for 2019
- How Personal Loans Work
- How to Take Out a Personal Loan
- Personal Loan Uses
- State of Personal Loans in 2019
- Credit Score Needed for a Personal Loan
- Differences Between Secured & Unsecured Loans
- More About Secured Personal Loans
- Personal Loans With a Co-Applicant
- Personal Loans for Bad Credit
- Personal Loans for Non-U.S. Citizens
- How Personal Loans Affect Credit Scores
- Avoiding Personal Loan Scams
Personal loans can be used for pretty much anything. Most lenders do not track where the money is used; rather they just give you the money and let you use it however you like. With that being said, there are some common cases in which personal loans are used. See some of these cases as well as things to consider below:
- Personal Loans to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Personal Loans for Home Improvement
- Personal Loans for Moving Expenses
- Personal Loans for Medical Expenses
- Personal Loans for Vacation
- Personal Loans for Solar Panels
- Personal Loans for Weddings
- Personal Loans for Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Procedures
- Personal Loans for Dental Work
There are many different personal loan lenders out there all with different rates, terms, and benefits. To help borrowers make the right decision on which to choose, we have created reviews of all of the top companies. See all of our reviews below to find your fit:
Personal Loan Informational Videos
Basic Personal Loan Info
Learn more about the basics of what personal loans are, how they work, and other important information that you need to know before signing the dotted line.
Personal Loan Uses
Personal loans can be used for a variety of cases. From consolidating credit card debt to paying for medical bills to having your car fixed – the possibilities are endless.
Rates, Terms, & Fees
Personal loans mainly differ by their interest rates, term lengths, and fees. Learn more about these things to know what to look out for when choosing one.
Like most loans, personal loans have some eligibility requirements that will determine if you can take one out, and if so, what your interest rate will be.
Personal Loan Repayment
Personal loans need to be repaid over time, with interest. Make sure to know these specific things about this process before taking out a personal loan to ensure success.
When it comes to financial products, there is always someone out there looking to make a few bucks by tricking people. Learn about common scams in this video.