Even if you’re attending college part-time, you still have access to financial aid. We'll review your federal and private options.

Many or all of the companies featured provide compensation to LendEDU. These commissions are how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hours of in-depth editorial research, determines where & how companies appear on our site.