If you need additional money to pay for room and board, you can look into applying for more financial aid, housing assistance grants and scholarships, or take out a student loan.

Many or all of the companies featured provide compensation to LendEDU. These commissions are how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hours of in-depth editorial research, determines where & how companies appear on our site.