Unsure whether you qualify for student aid as a temporary resident? Here’s how to confirm your eligibility, find a lender, and apply for the student loans you need.

Many or all of the companies featured provide compensation to LendEDU. These commissions are how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hours of in-depth editorial research, determines where & how companies appear on our site.