- Offers a free consultation by a federally licensed rep to assess your tax situation.
- Specializes in tax relief and compliance services to stop IRS levies and garnishments.
- Employs licensed tax professionals with over a hundred years of experience.
- Negotiates with the IRS and state tax authorities on your behalf.
- Rated highly on independent review sites.
- Serves individuals and small to medium sized businesses nationwide.
Blueprint Resolution Services was founded in 2017 to provide tax relief and compliance services to individuals and businesses nationwide.
It offers a variety of tax resolution services including offer in compromise, penalty abatement, installment agreement, partial pay installment agreements, currently not collectable status, asset protection, lien release, levy release, garnishment release, and audit reconsideration. It also provides tax compliance services such as bookkeeping, payroll, and tax return preparation.
If you owe back taxes to the IRS or state tax agency, Blueprint Resolution Services may be able to help. The licensed tax professionals it employs have over 110 years of combined experience negotiating with tax authorities.
How does Blueprint Resolution Services work?
Blueprint Resolution Services works directly with individuals and businesses to resolve their tax issues. The onboarding process begins with a free initial consultation with a federally licensed enrolled agent to review your situation and determine if you qualify for its services. It will evaluate options such as installment agreements, penalty abatement requests, or offers in compromise to negotiate on your behalf.
You will work directly with one of its licensed tax professionals to provide details about your situation, submit requested documents, and electronically sign necessary forms to get started. Blueprint Resolution Services will work to negotiate the lowest settlement amount possible based on your ability to pay.
What services does Blueprint Resolution Services offer?
Blueprint Resolution Services offers a wide range of tax relief and compliance services when compared to other companies in the industry. Here are a few of the services:
- Tax lien release: Removes IRS lien to free up your assets and credit.
- Levy release: Halts IRS wage or bank levies garnishing your accounts or paychecks.
- Penalty abatement: There are numerous ways they can get penalties released by the IRS.
- Audit reconsideration or audit appeal: Challenges the conclusion of an IRS audit.
- Installment agreements: Negotiates affordable payment plans to satisfy your tax debt over a long period of time.
- Offers in compromise: Settles eligible tax debt for much less than the full amount owed.
- Bookkeeping & payroll: Will perform forensic accounting services to reconstruct past bookkeeping records, creating the records necessary in order to file past-due tax returns.
- Tax return preparation: Files 1040s for individuals and 941s, 1120s, 1065s and various state and local tax returns for businesses to ensure compliance and accurate reporting of taxes owed.
How much does Blueprint Resolution Services cost?
The fees for Blueprint Resolution Services’ tax relief and compliance services depend on the complexity of your tax situation. During your free initial consultation, the company will evaluate your case to determine and quote you a flat fee. It’s not clear whether any fees are charged upfront or once a resolution is achieved. Be sure to ask for this information during your consultation.
How much can Blueprint Resolution Services save me?
Blueprint Resolution Services can help save you money in several ways.
- Stop IRS collection actions: You can avoid losing more money to penalties and interest charges each month the levy or lien is in place.
- Enroll you in a partial-pay installment agreement: This can prevent you from having to pay the full tax liability upfront and save you from additional failure-to-pay penalties for non-payment.
- Negotiating an Offer in Compromise: You may settle your tax debt for less than the full amount owed and avoid paying excessive.
- Penalty Abatement: Negotiate a release of your penalties for late filing and late payment, including some of the interest associated with those penalties.
- Statute of Limitations: Blueprint is very aware of the IRS’ own laws regarding the statute of limitations for both assessment of tax and collection window of tax. Sometimes they can advise you on how soon the IRS’ ability to collect a tax is going to expire and run out.
Depending on your specific circumstances, the savings from using Blueprint Resolution Services can amount to thousands of dollars that you may be able to avoid paying in additional penalties, interest, and inflated fees. During your free consultation, the company can give you an estimated savings figure based on the options available in your situation before starting services. Total savings will be determined once a resolution is reached with the IRS.
Pros and cons of Blueprint Resolution Services
Free initial consultation with a federally licensed representative to review your tax situation
Team of licensed tax professionals with 110 years of experience
Handles negotiations with the IRS or State on your behalf
May qualify you for tax debt relief and resolution options to avoid paying the full amount owed
Positive customer reviews and ratings on independent sites
Total fees can be difficult to determine upfront and depend on your unique tax circumstances
Timelines vary for how long it will take to resolve your tax issues depending on your situation
Limited details on services provided on the company website
Blueprint Resolution Services is worth considering if you’re struggling with tax issues. The most important thing is to ask questions about the three cons we’ve identified during your free consultation to ensure you’re satisfied with the services and flat fee quoted.
How do you start working with Blueprint Resolution Services?
There are just a few steps needed to begin working with Blueprint Resolution Services.
- Schedule a free initial consultation. This consultation lasts around 15-20 minutes to review your tax situation and determine if Blueprint Resolution Services can help. Be prepared to share information on the amount owed, collection notices received, and possible causes for your tax liability to evaluate options.
- Submit requested documentation. The tax professional handling your case may request to obtain items from the IRS on your behalf like tax transcripts, to gain clarity into your situation and needs. Obtaining these documents can take a few days.
- Review and sign service agreement. If you choose to move forward, you will need to review and sign paperwork to officially hire Blueprint Resolution Services to work on your case. Expect this to take about one week for contract review, questions, and signing (remove this last sentence… it is untrue – it often takes 5 minutes)
- Begin the resolution process. Once hired, Blueprint Resolution Services will handle communications with the IRS, submit requests for installment agreements, OICs, or other options on your behalf as discussed during the consultation. It can take between 1 month and 18 months to resolve your tax issues.
Is Blueprint Resolution Services a reputable company?
|Source||Customer Rating||# of Reviews|
|Better Business Bureau||5/5 stars||6|
Collected on June 23, 2023.
Blueprint Resolution Services has overwhelmingly positive customer reviews and ratings. Clients speak highly of the staff, services provided, and resolutions received.
As an accredited business of the Better Business Bureau since 2008, Blueprint Resolution Services commits to resolving any customer complaints submitted to the BBB and abiding by their best practices. The lack of any complaints logged with the BBB further supports the company’s reputability and customer satisfaction.
Does Blueprint Resolution Services have a customer service team?
Blueprint Resolution Services has an in-house customer service team located at their headquarters to assist clients. The customer service representatives help answer questions about their tax relief and compliance services, address concerns that arise during the resolution process, and direct clients to the tax professional handling their case for specifics.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (720) 835-2283
- Mailing address: 12015 E 46th Ave, Suite 420, Denver, CO 80239