QuickCareTax offers tax relief services to those currently struggling with tax debt. While IRS warning messages can be scary, working with an experienced team of tax professionals can help alleviate that fear.
In this review, we’ll look at what services QuickCareTax offers to help you determine whether it’s a good fit for you.
In this review:
- How does QuickCareTax help solve tax issues?
- How much does QuickCareTax cost?
- What is QuickCareTax’s tax relief process?
- Where to find alternatives to QuickCareTax
How does QuickCareTax help solve tax issues?
QuickCareTax offers several services that can help eliminate or reduce the total tax debt you owe. Some areas where the company specializes include:
- Unfiled tax returns
- Wage garnishment
- Bank levy
- Installment agreement
- Currently non-collectible
- Offer in compromise
All potential clients get to schedule a free consultation where a member of the QuickCareTax team will discuss your options and decide whether the company can improve your situation.
How much does QuickCareTax cost?
We couldn’t find any information about costs on the site, but generally, tax relief firms charge an upfront fee of around $500, followed by a large charge after completed services. The final cost could be a couple of thousands of dollars, so ask about these costs during your free consultation.
What is QuickCareTax’s tax relief process?
According to QuickCareTax, the entire process can be grouped into three main groupings. These include:
- Free consultation: You’ll speak with a tax professional who can educate you on the programs offered and determine if you’re a good candidate.
- Investigation: The QuickCareTax team will take over all communication with the IRS or state and conduct its own research to determine where you currently stand to help figure out which program is best for you.
- Resolution: Once the best program for you is determined, the team will notify the relevant tax authority and begin negotiating on your behalf. Ideally, your tax debt will be eliminated or reduced.
Where to find alternatives to QuickCareTax
If you’re unsure whether QuickCareTax is the right company for you, check out our picks for the best tax relief firms. These companies all offer free consultations, and many of them offer money-back guarantees for the first few weeks.