Many or all of the companies featured provide compensation to LendEDU. These commissions are how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hours of in-depth editorial research, determines where & how companies appear on our site.
If you are in need of LendEDU’s logos, research, or videos, or if you are looking for a headshot from someone on our team, you’ve come to the right place. You can also learn a bit more about who LendEDU is and what we do here.
All media and press inquiries can be directed towards Mike Brown, LendEDU’s Director of Communications, at [email protected].
A few versions of our logo. Please do not use the LendEDU logos in any way that could be misunderstood, like to suggest a sponsorship or endorsement from us. If you are not sure about this, please reach out to Mike Brown.
Some professional headshots of the LendEDU team. Please ask for permission before using images of the LendEDU team and do not use them in any way that could be misunderstood. If you are not sure about this, please reach out to Mike Brown.
LendEDU sometimes uses short videos to illustrate some of our content, see them here. Please do not use LendEDU’s videos in any way that could be misunderstood. If you are not sure about this, please reach out to Mike Brown.
LendEDU’s original data-driven research addresses a wide range of personal finance topics and has been covered by almost every major media outlet. Please do not use LendEDU’s research in any way that could be misunderstood. If you are not sure about this, please reach out to Mike Brown.
Who Is LendEDU & What Do We Do?
LendEDU was founded in 2014 to make finding and comparing student loans easy. Since then, LendEDU has grown and is now based in Hoboken, New Jersey. We still help consumers with their student loans, but now have expanded to include resources on financial products like mortgages, pet insurance, personal loans, credit cards, and much more. To learn more, check out our About Page or some of the articles below:
- LendEDU is Making Student Loan Refinancing Easier – TechCrunch
- LendEDU: From Friends to Founders – UDaily
- How LendEDU Saves Borrowers Time and Money With Objective Reviews — Reward Expert
- The LendEDU Student Loan Marketplace Helps Consumers Compare Terms to Try to Save Money when Borrowing and Refinancing — BadCredit.org
- LendEDU 2020 In-Depth Review — FundingHero
- Opinion: How to fix the student debt problem — Puget Sound Business Journal
- LendEDU Scholarship — Grand Valley State University
- Samford Recognized by Department of Education, LendEDU for Low Student Loan Default Rate — Samford University
- LendEDU — Wikipedia
- New College Recognized by LendEDU — New College
- LendEDU.com — AngelList
- LendEDU Scholarship — CollegeXpress
- LendEDU Reviews — Trustpilot
- LendEDU student loan refinancing review — Finder
- LendEDU Review: Compare Detailed Student Loan Offers — The College Investor
- LendEDU — Glassdoor
- LendEDU — Genesee Co-op Federal Credit Union
- LendEDU is a personal finance comparison website — Y Combinator
- LendEDU — MoneyWise
- LendEDU — The Org
- LendEDU Company Profile — PitchBook
LendEDU on Social Media
LendEDU keeps an active presence on social media, and it’s a great place to stay up-to-date on all of the latest LendEDU news, data-driven studies, informative personal finance articles, and company announcements. Be sure to LendEDU on the following social media platforms:
Author: Mike Brown