To identify trends in the mortgage industry, LendEDU conducts data-driven studies. These studies are based on the information we’ve collected through online surveys commissioned by our team, publically-available datasets, and datasets licensed to LendEDU.
Here’s a list of mortgage reports published on LendEDU:
- The Fastest Growing Cities That Are Still Affordable For Homebuyers
- 55% of Homeowners Regret Taking Out a Mortgage During the Pandemic
- Why Aren’t Millennials Becoming Homeowners? Some Cite a Lack of Knowledge or Savings, Others Point to Student Debt
- These Cities Give Homeowners With a Mortgage the Best Return on Investment
- These Cities Have the Highest Proportion of Eco-Friendly Homes
- The Most Budget-Friendly Cities for Homeowners With a Mortgage
- Cities with the Most & Least Affordable Homes in the U.S. for 2020
- Safest Cities & States to Buy a Home in the U.S.
- Cities & States Where Home Values Have Exploded Over the Last Decade
- The Most Affordable Cities For Veteran Homebuyers
- Millennials & Mortgages: Generation is Struggling With Down Payments, Sometimes Getting Help From Parents