To identify trends in the insurance industry, LendEDU conducts data-driven studies. These studies are based on the information we’ve collected through online surveys commissioned by our team, publically-available datasets, and datasets licensed to LendEDU.
Here’s a list of insurance reports published on LendEDU:
- How Much Are Dog and Cat Owners Willing to Spend on Their Companions?
- 54% of Americans Own a Life Insurance Policy, But One-Third Not Exactly Sure How It Works
- Is Pet Insurance Worth It? New Data Reveals Monthly Cost by Species, Breed, & State
- The Fastest-Growing Cities That Are Still Affordable For Renters
- Dog and Cat Owners and Their Willingness to Treat Their Pets
- Insurance Companies Using Big Data to Decide on Consumers? Only 15% Are OK With This
- New Data Shows Smoking Can Increase Your Life Insurance Premium by Nearly 100%